shut up about yahoo you fucking melodramatic jackasses
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Autumn
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: brown
- Clothing style: jeans and t-shirts (sadly)
- Best physical feature: my eyes dammit
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: losing control, getting lost, hospitals, elevators
- Your guilty pleasure: thinking about hot men
- Ambitions for the future: children’s librarian, miz frizzle style
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: i’m laaattee!!!
- What you think about most: wincest
- What you think about before bed: wincest
- You think your best quality is: charity/generosity???
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: dates in general are best
- To be loved or respected: feared
- Beauty or brains: brains man brains are hawt
- Dogs or cats: cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: very seldomly
- Believe in yourself: sometimes
- Believe in love: VERY MUCH SO
- Want someone: of course duh
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes
- Done drugs: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: yes //sigh//
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: purple
- Favorite animal: goats
- Favorite movie: black beauty (1994 w/ sean bean)
- Favorite game: jambo safari! for the wii
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: march 24
- How old will you be: 19
- Age you lost your virginity: virginity is a concept constructed by the patriarchy
- Does age matter: yes
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: generosity, kindness, loves children, (BASICALLY MAMORU)
- Best eye color: any eye color
- Best hair color: dirty blonde does me in good
- Best thing to do with a partner: anything???
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: eating
- I feel: headache-y
- I hide: in the covers ~~
- I miss: my daily quart of tea
- I wish: i was the ruler of the earth
Whenever a spunky, growing startup gets sold to an established player - the cry goes out. Users won’t like it. The culture will be ruined. The startup will be subsumed by it’s parent. Sometimes it’s true, but in the case of the Yahoo purchase of Tumblr, I think there’s an […]
Here, read this, o panickèd children. Quit spreading stupid-ass rumors about Yahoo! eliminating fandom and porn blogs like scared old white folks when Obama was elected.
Here’s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don’t try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest assholes when they’ve had enough.